Pages

June 30, 2006

Shhhhh....don't tell on me!!!

I am being a very bad girl and am blogging from work! It's bad enough that I sneak over to Willow Traders during the day...but heck a girl needs a break now and then...right ;0) I just ate my lunch from the yummy mexican place here by work. I love the taquitos they have and it has become my regular lunch special. On the way back with it to work I was thinking good it would be if I had a Corona or maybe a margarita to go with it!...yumm yumm!! Later though...I am going to get with my friend after work and have a drink with her.

I am soooo glad that it is Friday. Even though this was a short week for me boy did it go by SLOW!!! My scrappin' on the other hand..... I have been JAMMIN' !!! I know this is thanks in part to the challenge that is going on at WT's and my fantastic partner I have Susan. We both are pretty competitive when need be. I love the fact that we both have similar styles so that I don't feel that my work isn't up to par. I have come to terms of my style. It's simple and most times fairly clean. Ocassional I can kick it up a notch which is exactly what I did last night. I did this great layout....if I do say so myself ;o) of Riley. I also finally signed up for a Big Picture Scrapbooking class...Product Playground. It has been a lot of fun so far. I am getting inspired to play with my stuff and acutally use it. I have to say with all the challenges I have been doing I am actually USING my stash :o)


The Forth is coming up and so far it looks like it will be a quiet weekend. My freind Niki and her family and the boys and I are going to meet for the firework show they have over at Jarods school. Last year it was a great show! The boys had a great time! I won't ever forget that this is when Riley showed me he had pop out wings like Buzz Lightyear. He was trying to pop his wings out on his utility belt like Buzz does...execept Riley's was pointing a bit lower!! I didn't know what the heck he was doing at first!! I was like "WTH" are you doing child!! Soon it dawned on me what he was trying to do. By that point I was busting up laughing. The kid is a real NUT!!!

Jarod was excited about Family Night at the YMCA summer camp he has been going to this summer. It was great to see all the crafts and things they do during the day. Also to see the video of the kids playing. I want to be a kid again!! I am just soo happy that Jarod has all these fun activites to do and hopefully will have fond memories of them when he gets older. I really want him to have memories of a fun filled childhood. He also has made a few friends down the street from home. I love that him and Riley have other kids to play with. Last night I was calling his name down the street and was just sooo excited by this lil' thing. To me it is so classic summertime as a kid. I remember when I was his age my brothers and sisters along with friends from the neighborhood playing hide and go seek in the twilight. With the warmer weather and coming of Summer we have fireflies too!!! Love them lil' bugs!

Well I guess I better get back to work....not like the boss is around ...he left gosh over 3hrs ago for a errand that should have taken 1 hour at the most! Gotta love that they get paid the big ....bucks bucks bucks!!! :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

That LO is fantastic!!! I totally agree about playing with neighborhood friends, it was so much fun. Glad your boys are able to do it. And I'm super jealous you have fireflys, they are so neat!