Pages

July 16, 2008

A first......tag that is :)

So my friend Gina gave me my first tag! ...Whooo hoooo this is a big step in blogger land ;)

Here it goes.....

What was I doing Ten Years Ago?...

I was learning how to be a good mom (Jarod was only a 4 months old) and the whole full time working with a lot less sleep!

Five Things On Today's "To Do" List ...

1. pick up scrap area mess
2. iron some clothes for work
3. watch the new season episode of Project Runway
4. put laundry baskets away
5. vacuum

I'm addicted to...

coffee
internet
my camera


Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire...
Pay off all my debt, take the boys on a killer vacation with a beach, take me on a trip to Europe, buy a bigger house, college fun for the boys, get me a fun car ...can you say mini cooper, take photography classes from a pro

Places I have Lived...

Fremont, CA
San Ramon, CA
Livermore, CA
San Jose, CA
Milpitas, CA
Mooresville, IN ........hmmm one of these things does not belong here...too bad its my favorite place

Okay...I'm tagging...

Jamie aka jgirl
Tana
Stacy
Jeanette
Terri

1 comment:

Gina de Jong said...

thanks for playing along Heather!!!!