Pages

November 11, 2008

Just another monday.....

Just a typical monday back to the ol' grind. The weather is definately turning towards winter. It reached a whopping low 40's today. There are MORE leaves on the ground...this time of year I think we will never get caught up. I have a pile about 20-25' long by 3-4' high and wide. Yes we get a ton of leaves. Nowhere nearly as bad as grandfolks do...thank goodness for the vacuum attachment for the ride on lawn mower.
I started working on my countdown to christmas/merry days album. I ended up making my own cover with some chipboard and felt. It looks pretty cute so far. I need to work on the inside pages. The boys are going to spend the weekend with grandma so I have the weekend to do anything I want to do ....yIPPEE!!! I think a trip to JoAnns, Archivers and possibly Hobby Lobby are in store. I had an idea that I want to make them some pajama pants for christmas. These are simple enough to sew and I like the idea tha I can say I made them. I bet there's some cute flannel and polar fleece material out there. Now if I could find a coupon I would be set!

1 comment:

Angela said...

We have a ton of leaves here too. It got down into the 30's last night.