Pages

April 21, 2006

Priceless......

Coming home and changing clothes to get comfy...

$25o for camera and memory card

$ 1.00 for a can of silly string at the dollar store....courtsey of the Easter Bunny

Battling it out with your older son in the backyard......PRICELESS.....especially when you consider the state I look :)

Oh my gosh Jarod and I had such fun the othe night. He definatley got the better can of silly string then I did. I think my can was a dud! I was covered head to toe in the stuff! He barely had any. I have to say this was such a fun stress reliever from a long day at work and school. Note to self stock up on the stuff for this summer! I was so much fun chasing each other around the yard trying to get one another. Riley was standing cheering us on...only because he couldn't figure out how to spray the stuff. I bet by the end of the summer he will though :o) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! What fun and awesome memories!! Love the photo!

Celia said...

LOL!!!! Sound fun!!! :D