Pages

September 21, 2008

Do I really have to explain.....


I had to laugh.....especially because I didn't even notice at first. He was being quiet and I was just doing typical weekend stuff around the house...cleaning, laundry. He asked me Do you like my hair? I look down and see and started to laugh and giggle. He got upset more I think because he thought I would get mad but I didn't just gave the kid a hug and told him it was ok. He was just like his brother...only this time I wasn't going to be able to salvage it. I am lucky to have gotten this picture because he didn't want me to take it at first. He told me not to put it on the computer...but well...you know..one day he will laugh. Its ok now...he has himself a haircut that reminds me of Brett Farve. It looks way better than this. Trust me ;o)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: