Pages

November 6, 2008

Whoops..

So much for a post a day....Didn't get to do it because of some "technical difficulties". It's been a stressful week so far. Whenever the words "restructure" come up at work you know it does NOT mean good things are coming. I feel blessed I wasn't a part of it but still it is very difficult knowing that others were not. My hopes and prayers are that with the election of Obama things will have to begin to change!!! As a country we need some major changes. Things have just been spiraling downward that I pray that they don't get even worse before they get better. I don't think my stress level can take it. It doesn't pan out well for a struggling single mom that has to deal with a deadbeat ex. Not all of us can live with mommy and daddy and not have to work. No worries about bills or rent/house payment. If money is need we just go the the Mommy/daddy ATM. I don't know how as parents they can condone this. I say that it is a good thing they are better parents that he is because they are supporting their son which is more than he can say. But on the other hand I have lost all respect for them...and allowing this. How they can continue to support him ...enable is really the better word... when he has children that he doesn't care about or support any any way is just pretty down right disgusting in my book. It just makes me want to scream at times.

No comments: