Pages

May 17, 2009

Yeeeahaw!

I did it! I finally figured how to do the 3 column thing. I knew I could just a matter of having the patience to do it. Lately patience has NOT been on my top ten list. I am just a bit tired and run down. We need a vacation...to some place warm and possibly with a beach. I need a change of scenery and a few hours of peace and tranquility to myself to recharge my batteries. Don't see it happening anytime in the future. I need to make it happen. I need to get my and the boy out of dodge and to a place that is full of fun and laughter. A couple months ago I fiddled with the idea of doing a disney cruise. Never pursued it but I am starting to make that a priority to get a vacation fund going. We need it...Until then I need to remember to find the road to happiness in the little things.
It was nice today to just do whatever. I finally ordered more RAM for the computer. Gosh I know it ran slow but I finally really looked into what I had and no wonder I want to throw the darn thing out the window.....256mb is pitiful. I went big and ordered 1gb. Hopefully it will make things wayyyyy faster! I might even be able to play with my pictures more and do some editing. Here's hoping that I can install it right. Heck if I can figure out how to make a 3 column blog I should be able to install some memory into our trusty computer.

No comments: