Pages

October 16, 2009

For today....

Outside my window...is a black canvas. This is one of the advantages of living in an older neighborhood in a small town. No glaring street lights.
I am thinking...that tonight I want to scrap. I love my little table I have set up creating a cozy corner to work.
I am thankful for...that Bethany's didn't have to take that painful sounding test.
From the kitchen...cowboy pizza from Papa Murphy's, hot chocolate with marshmallows for the boys. Whip cream too for Riley, coffee for me. Trying out 2 new flavor creamers.
I am wearing...my brown hoodie, red,white and pink striped flannel pants and beige thick socks.
I am creating...memories to look back upon one day by doing this.
I am going...to eventually going to put the piles of clean clothes away that I have been putting off for days.
I am reading...Hissy Fit. Great book so far. Love the attitude and zeal southern women have.
I am hoping...the weather warms up for the game Saturday.
I am hearing...sounds of the tv from jarods room, riley munching on cookies in my bed while drawing in his big sketchbook.
Around the house...you find signs of our family in little details.
One of my favorite things...is getting warm and cozy as the weather starts to turn to fall.
A few plans for the rest of the week: library, help jarod with his explorer project, soccer game for j, riley to make cupcakes and spend time with grandma, go to the Ice hockey game with Grandma & Grandpa, laundry, need to get ideas together for halloween treats for school for the boys.
A photo of the day...
From 365




Photobucket

No comments: