Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama ( http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop ( http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
That with all the commericals and hearing and seeing all the shopping sales that we remember what Christmas is really about. Time to cherish what we have and our blessings. Make memories that we will hold dear in our hearts for years to come.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
I love to bake and make goodies for family and friends. I get help in the tasting dept. Also the boys and I go with Grandma downtown on Christmas Eve and look at the lights/decorations on the circle. We then come home and warm up with some hot chocolate and be sure to put some cookies and milk out for Santa
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? A looong vacation to Europe. I have always dreamed of traveling thru Eurpoe...and i know a certain kid that would love to join me :)
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? spending time together doing fun free activies that celebrate the holidays and what they are about. decorating the house and making goodies for people.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? we played a lot of trivial pursuit, backgammon, monopoly.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? putting home made cookies and milk out for Santa. Decorate the tree as a family.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip? New York....and stay at the hotel Kevin from Home Alone stays...the boys and i loove this movie. it is our christmas movie of choice :)
8. Check out GameStop ( http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?Without a doubt the xbox 360 is the top of Jarods list along with the new cod game. Riley would love the new dsi xl....and the kirby yarn game...whoops that's four things :)