Pages

June 6, 2007

Pictures....we got your pictures!

I am way behind on posting pictures but that doesn't mean I haven't been taking them. I have been playing around with the settings on my camera. One day I will have my dream digital rebel but until then it's either the old fashioned way with my film rebel or my trusty powershot...which has been a GREAT little camera! See for yourself...


S'more making is serious business!!!

Riley LOVES having us take a picture together by me holding the camera out in front of us. I have gotten really good at it! ;)
Isn't this a pretty view from my folks yard!! I love spring in Indiana! I love all the GREEN we have here!

Jarod was being funny and trying to hide behind his bat! Such a GOOF! ;)

This one doesn't look nearly as good as it does in person because it was taking with my film rebel and I just took a pic of it with my digi p&S. I love this angle I got! I can't wait to blow it up and frame it!

And last but not least one day I need to learn to make banners because I want to use this one that I found :)




No comments: