Pages

June 21, 2008

And so the selling begins....

I am looking to find a good and loving home to this stuff. I just want it gone...I am open to reasonable offers I just feel like I need to get my life back in control. I know I will be adding to it. I would love if I could just have someone come over to my house and just take it off my hands.

Here's a huge shout out to my local girl Dawn for stopping by my house today and taking a bunch of my goodies and giving it a good home! I would love to see what you create with it Dawn ;)

What supplies without a few stamps....take all the in this picture for $30 shipped!! or $6 each. Most of these have never been used. Sold
This is the SU sellabration set from this past spring. Only one has been used $12 shipped
Asst of stamps all are either acrylic or rubber on ez mount to use on acrylic blocks . The top row left is asst flowers (TAC and Purple Onion stamps), Top right is a set of the all the months (Purple Onion Designs), Bottom Left variety of Autumn Leaves and Michaels sets,Middles is a set from POlka Dot Whimsy, set on the far bottom right is a boy set from Michaels. $10 shipped (includes cases) SOLD

1 comment:

Denise said...

Lots of great stuff. Wish I could take some of it off your hands but I'm thinking my room looks like your room. So I really shouldn't even tempt myself.