Pages

October 12, 2008

There's a bit of crafting going on here


I have been having a very productive weekend! We stayed home ALL weekend, only went out once and that was to return videos last night and get a ice cream cone from Mickey D's. Not only did I decorate my blog a bit but I also made a few crafts for the house. Next weekend we are going to the pumpkin patch and I might see about getting some mums and a bale of straw for the porch. Seems like I am a bit late but its more fall decorating and not so halloweeny.
This is what you see when you come into our house. I want to get a few more things to make along with some candy to go in the kitty's mouth.

Speaking of kitties...we found a home for the last one today!! Now to get Macaroni to the vet to be spayed! I don't want to do this again ;)

No comments: