Pages

January 17, 2009

a yo yo a go go

So I signed up to take this great class Embellishments: Beautifully Handmade over at Get it Scrapped. I have been dying to learn some new techniques to step it up a bit. Unfortunately I have had NO luck finding anything nearby. When I heard about this online class I was totally jazzed! It's a total bargain too at $25! No way could I have found a class locally for that price....and have it last 5 weeks ....and learn TEN techinques!! Tuesday we started with yo yo's I have seen them before but never really tried my hand at them. Well....I think I might be getting hooked! They are so easy to do and soo cute! Not only that but I got my new SU order. When I saw this set I HAD to have it!!

Lately I have been liking the idea of cards and little goodies/gifts rather than scrappin. A bit of a break I guess you would say. Tomorrow I hope to play some more in my stuff. I wasn't able to do much with it today. The cold weather the last few days has had cabin fever set in with two certain boys. They are about ready to drive me batty!!! Here's hoping to a bit warmer day tomorrow so they can go and burn off some of that energy!

No comments: