Pages

April 5, 2009

Not enough time...

So I have been off work since Weds and it just wasn't enough time. I would love to have thought to have take Mon and Tues off as well. We didn't do a lot but enough that I am trying to play catch up. The boys and I went to the Extreme Makeover build site. What a totally awesome experience that was. We also did a lot of well deserved sleeping in and just relaxing. No real game plan or mission just a lot of playing it buy ear.
I did finally get around to painting Rileys room the blue that he was wanting. I have been on a quest to find a blue that wasn't too baby blue but n0t too dark because he room is smaller. I found a great shade that I loved but then discovered it was almost 30bucks a gallon....uh...no thanks. So I found another shade called Wild Blue Yonder....is a crayola color and the kids room dutch boy paint at 21.98 a gal was a lot easier to swallow than the 29.98 at Lowes for the Valspar. Have spend the last day and a half trying to get the house back in order. I really needed to get my craft corner cleaned and orgainzed better. It's been a bit teadious but it's slowly coming along.
For the last 3 days I have gone crazy trying to find a stupid book! I remember having it when I got a few others that I needed to mail from requests over at Paperback Swaps (love this site!)
I stopped getting them ready because it was getting late and I didn't want to wait for my computer. Also I needed to get a envelope to put them in or else wrap them to protect from the elements. I have YET to find that darn book!!! It really is bugging the crap out of me. I just had the darn thing!!! Where the heck it has gone is just beyond me!!! Whats frustrating is I bought a envelope and stamps and marked the book mailed.....and naturally I now can't find the darn thing!! OMG! It has to show up some time!! Right???

No comments: