Pages

February 1, 2010

I did it....


I finally did it! It's been a long time coming but I finally bought a new desk! Not a used, aka hand me down desk but a new just what I need to do good with desk! I hemmed and hawed about it in the store finding reason why I should hold off. I had other things in my cart. We all know how easy things fall into ones cart at target. I talked myself into going back and putting that big box in my cart! I am so glad I did! I have soo much more room to work now! I have also found another use for my teeny tiny old desk...it's the perfect home for my expression and a few other "tools" that I wanted a work area for. I am trying to get things dialed in. I am getting so excited about having a nice space! Many moons ago I had a scraproom, that was a long time ago. I don't have a designated room for just scrapping/crafting but I am more than happy to make my space in my bedroom. To me this is my retreat I like it in here. I have 2 good size windows that let a good amount of light in. I can't wait to finish getting things in there place and get working ;o)

Photobucket

No comments: